Monday, December 31, 2007

Best Fucks of 2007

Year end post...after being on vacay mode for weeks (and still not blogging about the kid that turned me out), I finally get time for a post.

2007 was a very good year. Considering I barely went clubbing the first half of the year. Got 7 new numbers on my list with 2 repeats. Time has come to rank them.

This ranking has no official standing on the FINAL list which I hope will not come out for some time as it will only be FINAL when I stop fucking other guys)

9) Jr - guy I met at a club I go to in the Fort. It was first time at that club and he hooked me with a line that implied he didn't think I was Filipina. It seemed like a cool line but some guys dissed the line saying he just wanted to be different. Well it worked. He got my attention. And 30 minutes after we first hooked up we were on our way to a motel. He was ok. Big guy. Average size. Sorta blah.

8) Kv - the first bartender I ever slept with. The one I met in a beach last summer. He came back into circulation early this year. He had gained weight. And despite that he was still passionate and rough, forceful and dirty and he still loved it when I swallowed.


7) Bc - younger boy I hooked up with through networking site. He'd been bugging me for a while and I only gave in early this year. He was a gym rat, face ain't so pretty though. Mostly he went for force, like it was a race, like we were machines, which would be kind of cool except we weren't really... compatible machines...I think we needed a hardware driver. He was above average in size though, and the roughness was a major turn on at that time. Except it felt so...cold and synthesized and like I was doing a vibrator attached to a firm, smooth and muscled man-shaped object. He still gets #5 for being huge.

6) T - proof that friends can fuck and remain friends. A new experience for me, friends are normally off limits no matter how much I wonder how they are in bed. Still, quite a pleasant surprise. He still hasn't given me a proper, mind-blowing orgasm though. Asshole. Well quickies are restricting.

5) Xn - Ex-sex rocks. 'Nuff said. Though the chemistry we used to have has very obviously dissipated, he can still manage to rock my boat. Though he has gotten fat. He's still long.

4) A - My college lust. Ah Christ. Butter caramel colored skin that was smooth and silky all over. great toned lean body and a face as pretty as a girls. I loved the way he screamed "Oh God" when he came.

3) Ry - Baby boy I have not even begun to post about. There's something about younger boys that just gets me. I don't normally like them, as most young-ish looking males aged 19-21 remind me of my younger brother in some indiscernible way. However I bumped into Ry at just the time when I needed and wanted to break the celibacy cycle and fuck like crazy. And we did. Of course he was really drunk and had to be seduced to get the nerves to do it (we were at a friend's house), but he was very very good. I was sore for 3 days after being slammed, bitten, pressed, pushed and basically almost battered. He knows how to eat pussy and I went home smelling like his mouth, that was basically because he licked me from forehead to knee. And no, it's not as icky as it sounds.

2) H - of course. What year end countdown of mine would be complete without the memorable H. The guy I let fuck my body, mind and emotions. I'm not a victim don't worry, I wanted it to. Old man with huge penis and 17 years of experience. Plus a long tongue and a desire to make up for being a late bloomer.

1) V - he beats out H for 7 reasons: 7 orgasms in one 3 hour fucking marathon. There's no other explanation needed is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment