Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sex Songs

Music gets me off. As I've posted earlier. I enjoy it when people communicate through song. I feel like my whole life is a tripped up musical.

I'd rather not have a soundtrack to sex though. I'd much rather hear my own moans when someone's fucking me. That would get me off more than any studio beats could. However music helps get to the point of no fucking turning back.

One of the most annoying things that happened to me during sex actually had music involved with it. I was seeing (fucking) this guy who used to come over to my house a lot. He'd visit me when my parents were out and we'd send our maid on some random unnecessary task and he'd pull me to my room.

This guy was insanely hot. Tall, lanky and my age, which meant I considered him younger than I because I prefer older men. He was a drummer, one of those lost creatures who would never really get their music or band out, the kind I was a sucker for.

Anyway we were fucking and he was playing this hardcore shit like Meshuggah or Behemoth, some thing like that. And we were flying on doobie and he was pounding me really hard and fast and his hips were thrusting in time with the fucking drum beats and I was about to flow and gush. Then his feet got tangled in the electric cord of my player. And...

He. Fucking. Stopped.

Dude went over to the fucking player. Plugged it back in. Searched for the exact tract that was playing and went back on top of me for another go.

I will never forget him. Mostly because of that and the fact he also went whacko on my ass under different circumstances.

Sex Songs now. I've always been asked what song would be good to have sex to. And since my nipples are still hard from getting unceremoniously sucked and nibbled, I wanted to answer that now.

  1. Animal by Nine Inch Nails
  2. Glorybox by Portishead
  3. Rev 22:20 by Puscifer
  4. Unpredictable by Jamie Foxx
  5. Dito Tayo sa Dilim by Pedicab
  6. Turning my Safety Off by Sinosikat
  7. Butterfly Carnival by Sandwich (the old one with Marc Abaya)
  8. Woman by Maroon 5
  9. Moneymaker by Rilo Kiley
  10. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz
If I ever wanted to be fucked to the tune of any song, these would be it. But I think I might not even realize they're playing once I'm in the zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment