Saturday, December 1, 2007

Given I am watching the entire 5 seasons of Six Feet Under once again, and am in the middle of season 1, I am suddenly confronted with the very real evidence of my taste in insane men: Billy Chenowith.

For those who are familiar with the quirky series, Billy Chenowith is the manic-depressive brother of Brenda, Nate's girlfriend at the beginning of the TV series.

Billy Chenowith is insane. Clinically diagnosed as insane. Well, to be politically correct, he is a clinically diagnosed manic depressive. And also bipolar.

I wanted him so bad when I first saw him throw a temper tantrum on Six Feet Under. I had sex dreams for days.

God I loved seeing Billy on that show. There are so many reasons for me to like him. All my weird little things on the checklist.

Older. Check!

Insane. Check!

Really messy hair. Check!

Scruffy looking. Check!

And I'm seeing him again now that my hormones are all shooting up and I can't keep up with all this horniness. I once said that the ideal man will be a mix of H and V. And I just realized if that fusion could really happen, that mixture would turn out like Billy Chenowith: deranged, perpetually high, talented, intelligent and very very sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment