Thursday, December 20, 2007

Goals for the New Year

I pledge to throw off all old sexual sins and mistakes. Remove and obliterate any traces of the naive stupid girl brought up in traditional and conventional Filipino values.

Not that my family is conventional. Hell no.

I'm pulling up all hang-ups and misconceptions by the roots to make way for real and honest sex. Change this whole cycle of misinformation and ignorance that young girls today have. That young Filipina girls have. Fuck the guilt trips and the notions of sex as sin. And the notion that sex has to mean something other than pure unadulterated pleasure.

Sure I'm guilty of that sometimes. God that was one of the greatest mistakes I made this year. Then I am human despite being a mutant.

Fuck tradition and the old guard. Despite the notion that there are a lot of liberated girls are in this country right now they still make the same old mistakes of thinking sex means something. It doesn't have to mean anything. It's free, pure, fluid.

God I feel high.

No more guilt trips and hiding emotions and mixing up and mistakes and shit. Let this be real. Let sex be good and fucking be primal.

Let's spread the love. And never the virus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment