Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Rules

Ok, needless to say I had my nipples sucked and bitten at the office restroom this morning. Let's just get that out of the way.

The culprit? Who else but the office flirtation O?

There's really nothing surprising about that. What surprised me was the online conversation after.

We were online and I ragged on him for ripping my top. It wasn't torn, some stitches were just ripped as he pulled my top down to get at my nipples. There weren't any visible holes, the neckline just got a whole lot wider and lower.

I got horny needless to say. Just having both my nipples sucked makes me horny. I know I know some women have more self control, well then don't call me a woman if that makes you more comfortable, all I know is I get horny quickly.

Anyhoo.... I teased him about fucking me, which brings us back to this post way way back in March. He quipped that him fucking me was against the rules. Because sex was out of the question, we were only supposed to tease each other. If we had sex it might ruin our insane, complex and mutually beneficial friendship. I just had a couple of concerns:

  1. When did these rules get created? And why did I not become aware that there were actual rules? Sure he always said we wouldn't fuck cos I was (and/or sleeping with one of ) his friend(s). But I wasn't aware there were actual rules.
  2. I've had sex with friends. Sure it's messed up some friendships, which is inevitable when one wants more than the other (oh yes listen to me spout that shit now, wisdom I could've used about 3 months ago), but out of the 3 actual friends (meaning people I did consider friends not guys I befriended just so I'd lull them into complacency and use them) that I had sex with it went ok with 2 out of 3. I mean come on, those are good odds right?
  3. Uherm, if we're not supposed to have sex, that should include oral sex. He's already come twice in my mouth. And those 2 orgasms were very very good for him. Which is why he's still eager for a repeat blow job. This is very unfair.
Ok, I get the whole friendship thing, because there are just some friends you will never ever sleep with because you just don't ever want to (e.g.: boss Bv, blockmate Fz and org mate Jq), there are also guys you would never want to go there because the friendship is just too special (papa bear Bc [cos he will prolly scold me], sweetie Ml [because he'll prolly confess to Bc about it] and baby boy Cl).

Now the difference between the first and second batch of friends is that the first batch does not arouse me at all. There's something essential missing from them that makes them somehow repulsive to me. I'm not saying they're ugly, I actually have quite few unattractive friends, they just aren't my type.

The second list of names is a bit harder. I actually feel a certain attraction towards these people. These are actually my hot friends. I have actually considered fucking them. And several people actually do think that there's something going on between Ml and I. I wish. Ml's a cutie but no....Nothing like that.

In the movie When Harry Met Sally, Harry hypothesized that a man and a woman can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way. But really, there are worse things than having sex with a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment