Sunday, March 11, 2007

...or in other words, if you're not gonna purchase, stop touching the merchandise.

Yeah well, some guys are really committed to their girlfriends, or not.

I find it weird that some guys who are already in relationships still fool around with other girls. It's neither surprising nor anything new, I've been on the receiving end of that thing several times so it doesn't shock me. Even the guys who seem so mushy-sweet, so loyal, so doting, caring and nice get up to all sorts of fuckaroos when their girlfriends backs are turned.

But then there's this one guy at my new office. Oh he's not attractive. Has a girlfriend though. The interesting thins about him is that my very first day he got my YM id and started chatting with me. Then he started fishing. Convo turned to sex and threesomes and then he admitted he liked me. I wasn't surprised, I mean, this guy was no hunk, he was the type of guy that was easy for flirts/players like me. Plus: he's extremely horny.

Anyway, so-on-so-forth-blah-blah-blah, I admitted I'd do it with him given the chance. Ok, again, so he's not attractive, not hot, why the hell would I let him fuck me? Well, there are some guys that you see, where you can't really explain it, but you just wanna do it with them for the heck of it. Curiosity? Amusement? Dry spell? Whatever. He's just one of those guys that make me go, "He's not attractive. But hmmm..."

Flirting flirting flirting.
Office groping.
Flirting flirting flirting.
Little more groping in the office restroom

But there was a wall. Despite the fact that he has grabbed my ass enough times to memorize the shape, still no sex, and no clear sex in the near future. Why? Cos he has a girlfriend.

That's right, motherfucker will flirt, grope and grab ass, but will not do the nasty becasue he loves (or is afraid) of his girlfriend.

I dunno about him, but for me just even initiating sex talk with another person, just opening that door is already cheating. Not flirting but thinking about fucking someone else, just imagining that is already cheating. Getting a boner in the office while grabbing your officemate's ass then going home and fucking your girlfriend is not the nicest thing to do.

What makes things worst is that I love the challenge! A friend of mine said it's so not worth it, and I agree. But it's just so easy to make him squirm! I am loving these mind games and he has just made himself the perfect target.

Now it's not just a matter of having sex, it's making him crumble, making him too horny to resist, of having him realize that I'm damn hot and he should know it. A game of making him realize that the first time he grabbed my ass he shoulda just fucked me coz it's still (it all was) cheating.

It's funny how things are. It amuses me that this situation has transpired. Now I have something fun to look forward to in the office. Him getting a hard-on and squirming in his seat while I strut past him in heels and skirt. Funny. And he's not gonna get anymore free touches. The next time he does anything that gets him off, he better go down on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment