Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh yeah, still there, this asshole.

Remember somewhere in my last post I mentioned that he hinted that he was going to set me up with friends? Well this is what happened Wednesday night last week.

He mentioned he had a racket for me, which I of course liked. I agreed to meet him at a chill place near both our houses, since talking about rackets in the office were risky.

I went there dressed in something casual and comfy, already resigned to the fact that there would be no sex between us anytime soon.

Things were pretty chill. We talked about the thing, drank a couple of beers and talked. I can't help it that I'm a touchy person. I can't help being sweet and flirtatious. I can't change what is already part of my genetic make up.

Then he mentioned his friend was going to join us, and I thought hmmm... Flashback to earlier offers to hook me up with his friends. Now the asshole wants to fuck me via proxy.

His friend arrived. Was cool, or is, cool. Older, really skinny. As in skinny. As in break him over my knee skinny. As in my arm is probably as thick as his legs skinny. I sort of knew something was up when we were introduced and he sort of grabbed at my hand while sahking it, "You look familiar, have we met before?"

It could be honestly that he thought we met before, I mean I have one of those easy to look-alike faces. If it was a line, it was such a sad, sad line. I liked his friend. His friend was cool, nice and filled to the brim with attitude. I just don't want to sleep with him.

Anyway, his friend ended up giving me a ride home, as he was the only one with enough cash to get a cab. The next day weiner guy asked me immediately if his friend gave me a ride home. I said yeah. Then I asked why he asked. He said, "no reason."

Then Tuesday morning I read this SMS message from the guy asking me permission to give my number to his friend cos his friend was asking for it. I was like, "okay." And when I get into the office, another office mate tells me, "So you've already met (toot-toot)," referring to our officemates friend. How obviously a set-up.

It's weird and kind of amusing. But...nah. No plans of sleeping with that guy. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment