Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh yeah.

It's finally been resolved. Sort of.

Had a serious talk with that guy I was referring to.

He spent the entire morning at work not being able to look me in the eye. Don't know why, but maybe the confrontational, yet teasing SMS I sent him last week had something to do with it.

Sorry, but as you noticed in my previous post, I was getting pissed off. And horny. Well, the motherfucker wasn't able to speak to me until later in the day. And it started with the Dreamgirls song "For One Night Only" that was playing. He started singing, smiled and looked at me.

What a dork.

Anywya, so, we chatted a little, mostly work related. Then when late afternoon came, he asked me if I wanted to join him in the restroom (he regularly asks me this, don't worry, it means absolutely zilch). So anyway, we end up going out back, me smoking and him talking. We talk about, of all things, his girlfriend and relationships.

It was honestly just a polite way to say, oh, I won't sleep with you, but I'll grope your ass (because til then he did). He went on and on about how he loved his girlfriend, how he wanted his ex girlfriend, etc...etc...All the while I was thinking...hmm...not much groping this time. He spun yarn after yarn explaining his current situation, his current relationship, his past relationships, and I didn't really give a shit. I was like, okay, don't really care boy.

Anyway, people started coming out back to smoke so he left. We ended our "heart to heart" online, through YM, which was where he started this whole thing anyway. So I tell him off. Tell him that I could take things so much further where he'd have no choice but to fuck me. He called me a typical girl, which means I'm pushy. He tried to set me up with his friend.

He's a weirdo. Insane. Haha, who knows? His last statement, that we would be insane close friends, just friends. As long as he doesn't get drunk beside me, in which case he'd jump my bones. Hah! He doesn't even have enough balls to ask me out. What the hell does this guy think he's doing.

Ah well, it's relatively easy to turn him on. In fact, I don't even have to try. I just have to be sweet, sexy, silly me. :D Motherfucker won't know what hit him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment