Friday, March 23, 2007

I hate his ads, I hate his tagline (which I think came from his mistress/girlfriend).

I mean, goddamn, this guy has been a congressman for three terms, still solidly backing the administration this entire time. Like a little dog. Unknown for anything except being an administration congressman. And what makes him think he has a fat chance in the Senate Race, where even actors may lose horribly? Advertising.

He's one of the top 3 media spenders for the 2007 elections (I'm not sure if the other 2 are Villar and Kiko exactly but it seems likely).He's relying on consumer recall of his horrendously tasteless ads and urgh, vegetable sounding name.

It's all a joke! One big fat overspending political joke! No one's taking him seriously other than his party-mates (even them I'm not sure), as his staff is laughing behind his back.

Good luck Team Unity! Good luck Pichay! If it were up to me I'd dig you all holes in the Senate grounds and plant you there. But I won't vote for you in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment