Tuesday, March 6, 2007

ON BEING "GOOD"

Why is it that people do not believe me when I tell them that I am trying to be a good girl?

Is it because I have been known to sleep around, what's more, sleep around with unavailable men? Is that something foremost in their minds so that whenever I say I haven't gotten any in 9 months it's such a shock for them that they have to ask why?

Ho-hum. Apparently good girls don't and bad girls can't be good girls. It's such a challenge to be good nowadays. There are men seeking attention left and right. My horny lil clit won't stop from humming whenever this guy starts mauling me.

Is it just me or temptation is more intense when you're sorely trying not to be tempted?

The whole "being good" thing wasn't really a conscious effort. It really is just once in a while I go through hiatuses when I think casual sex deserves a break, same as people addicted to chocolate covered cherries decide to eat meat once in a while.

Don't get me wrong I don't associate being "good" with being celibate or chaste. Sex is something I like doing and I find nothing wrong with that. Good people neither do or don't have sex, sex is just not in the context of being a good person for me. Sex is something the body needs, the body craves, like super yummy exercise that leaves you all sore afterwards (favorite feeling after sex: sore exhaustion), it's not something that decides your moral merits or demerits.

I just wanted to try and be "a-good-girl-as-dictated-by-society" for once. Like my need to sometimes wear costumes or masks. I wanted to try it out. And, who am I kidding? I was also tired of going to the meat market to look for prime beef. I was busy and not in the mood to look for guys. I just didn't go out as much as I used to.
Also, when I go out now, I don't go out to get laid. Sure I wear my sexy tops and my kinky clothes but I go out to be seen, not hook up.

I have no trouble with meeting guys, strangers are only people we haven't met, but I guess something in my brain chemistry changed.

I am not as hungry, as needy, as desperate as wanting as I once was. As an old friend told me, it's not really a matetr of wanting something, if you wanted a guy, it was easy, it was a matter of finding someone you wanted bad enough.

Sadly, haven't met a man I wanted to fuck badly enough in 9 months. No man i wanted to rip apart just to get to his penis. No guy I wanted to see on top, below, behind or inside of me. None, nada, zilch.

It's either the choice men have disappeared or I haven't been looking bad enough. After all, it's just getting laid not marriage.

Oh well, sex is something I love to have, but something I can live without. I have graduated from the level of nymphomania and striving to achieve somehing else. Selective Nymphomania probably. Or something to that effect.

I just wish to God my friends would stop bugging me why I haven't had sex in 9 months. Coz, I mean, seriously, I've done more than you could even forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment