Friday, March 23, 2007

Song Trip..Ranting

Oh yeah, finally off the JT, Akon phase induced by hanging out with 19 y/o boy. NOw weirdly into Fall-Out Boy, Hilera and Panic!at the Disco. Why? Who knows?

Sugar We're Going Down is perfect, so is This Ain't a Scene it's an Arms Race. Panic! had me at hello, er, I Write Sins Not Tragedy. MCR is cool too. lol! But locally Hilera has me by my fictional balls.

Our airwaves are being infected with sweet pa-cool rock, when Hilera has got the real deal. No trying hard Emo here.

I've been trying to get a hold of Sunflower Show mp3s, and Hard Boiled Eggs mp3s. Guess I have to buy a CD huh? Damn!

It's just insane the way things currently are in the local "popular" rock scene. A lot of good young bands that don't get enough exposure. Please! Enough of Urbandub, Itchyworms, Kjwan (damn!), Sandwich, Pupil, Chicosci and Typecast already! Give the airtime to those bands that need, the new ones! Give them the exposure! They're really really good!

I'm just really tired of listening to the same bands over and over and over. Can we pleeeeaaassseeee give chance to others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment