Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yes there is a difference between getting laid and getting fucked. Last week I got laid. Delish sex with some guy I met last summer. Last night. I got fucked. And fucked very very well. As I am writing this, my body's still sore and I love it!

Friday date, or (why mince words), sex night always gets me pumped up. I started the day high as a kite, pumped up on my booking for the night with young stud we can hide with the initial B.

B is a young 22 y/o guy I met on Friendster. Yeah, typical right?

We started messaging on YM some time back, around last year. I forgot who started messaging whom. We'd tried hooking up before but I just was not ripe. Now I am.

We were supposed to go out last week. But something came up. Work and K (Galera bartender).

I had warned him I was extremely paranoid, owing to quite a couple of assholes I'd already met. I warned him I was prone to calling a couple of hours before to confirm. I called him during lunch and he said yes, we are all systems go. Damn.

The whole day I was extremely hot and bothered. So hot and bothered that the previosuly alluded to O (office guy), has been getting extremely jealous. I have no idea why, he can't do anything really sexual since he's in a relationship (but this doesn't prevent him from asking for a blowjob, haha).

Anyway, I didn't want to go home after work anymore, I wanted to go straight to my thing with B so I had been asking people to drink with me. No one was sure until O asked me if I wanted to eat dinner together. I was like sure. As long as I get to drink while you eat.

O had been getting pretty worked up again recently. Probably owing to the fact that now we had no bet (I backed out of the 500 pesos let's see who gives in bet), that now I am getting laid, and that his friend asked for my number. But we are becoming pretty good friends, and things seemed harmless enough so I went with him.

We ended up going to this old place we both knew, where he was pretty familiar with the people. We ate, or rather, he ate dinner and I started drinking San Mig light. Now, everyone knows I have a low tolerance for alcohol, especially when I'm giddy and horny. All substances I take, be it prescription drugs, fragrant herbs or alcohol, enhance my natural horny state.

So anyway, I forced him to drink Red Horse, during which, the course of the conversation, he halfed it, gave me half, then he poured like 1/4th of his bottle unto my glass. Probably becasue I mentioned I get hornier when I drink, the fact that I was already frustrated because B was not texting (I would later find out he did not wake up from his 5 PM nap til 11 pm).

O and I were talking about sex, typical conversation fare when I'm around. Anyway, he was shaking his head and smiling, showing off whatever charm the genetic lottery had given him (which admitted aren't that many).

It was time to leave, already 10-ish, and I had given up all hope of B ever texting (well, not entirely). We left and took a cab. Since we both lived nearby I insisted he take me home first since, hello?, I'm a girl.

We fooled around a little bit in the cab. Just a little. We've been doing this whole flirting thing for weeks now, and he still has not kissed me on the lips. Probably because: a) he knows when he kisses me on the lips, the ball games over, he'll give in, b) a kiss on the lips is beyond the cheating coda in his head, or c) a kiss has emotional value with him. But it doesn't stop him from groping all my usual hot spots. I dragged him out of the cab when we got to my house.

We stayed at my house for a while, not really doing anything that kinky, but sort of teasing each other. Then he left. I decided, oh well, B's not texting me, might as well masturbate. I was already setting the mood when I suddenly get this message from B. He'd just woken up and he's extremely sorry. I call him, he calls me, we were still on.

We met up at Gateway, got take out at MickyDee's (got me a happy meal toy!), and proceeded to Eurotel.

The night was divine. He was, is, so damn fine in bed. Probably because he's physically fit, he was able to make me come a grand total of 5 freaking times before he came. And this when he was sleepy and tired.

He spoke really well. By this I do not mean he's a debater, but that he really knows how to talk dirty. Nothing too dirty, but just all the right come-ons while I'm on top of him. He knows how to touch women. Knows how to give compliments(haha). It doesn't matter that he didn't go down on me, or that I didn't go down on him (well, I sort of made a half-ass effort, but it wasn't a highlight). The fucking was enough. It was a wham-bam-thank you ma'am fuckfest. There was zer0 foreplay, seemed like that had all been done when we were online.

Damn. It was good. Rough and hard just the way I liked it. So fucking hard I think I'll be sore until Monday. Who knows if we'll have a repeat. It's okay if we don't, but it's better if we do.

He was being completely honest when he mentioned he liked cuddling after. Because we did cuddle a lot after. He just sort of slept with his arms around me. He did wake up when I took his pic. hehe

Such a sweetheart that boy. Especially when I massaged his hands. I wanted to give him a full body rubdown but he said no, maybe next time. To which I replied in all curiosity, there's a next time? Then he joke-pretended to go to sleep. Which is such a Joey Marquez thing to do.

I always get pissed when guys allude to a repeat performance when there is none. I know what I'm doing, I'm a grown up. No matter how sweet I may seem during, before or after the act, I am jumping in the water with open eyes.

It's just sex, sometimes good sex, hopefully never bad sex. So don't ride on my emotional high after.

Anyway, I do hope B the best. And I hope for a repeat, but who knows? The way things are right now I can't really tell. But I liked it when he touched me. I liked it that he turned me out. I can live without him. But God, he's a good fuck.
---
B, If you ever get to read this. I had fun, enjoyed myself immensely. God love you sweet one. You are blessed with your many talents. hahaha. Mwah. -J-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment