Sunday, March 11, 2007

Well, they don't really, it's just that sometimes you feel that way.

Was really just cleanin' out my closet, lookin through old stuff. Sentimental me, I once got it into my head to write down all amusing/sweet/interesting/sexy SMS that I received.

I flipped a page and was faced with memories of the Summer Fling Fever I caught last year.

I was a walking cliche when I met, made out with, and had sex with a bartender at White Beach Puerto Galera. We fucked about 2x in Galera. He neglected to tell me he had a girlfriend despite the fact I asked. Only told me when our buses and boats took us back to Manila. Constant caller and textmate for about 3 weeks. Then disappeared.

Oh yeah, I tried to get him back, I honestly did. Being a bum and bored had something to do with it, but memories of lying beneath a starry sky and hearing the crash of waves with him beside me holding my hand had something to do with it as well.

I'm not gonna lie and pretend I was totally hung up after. I sort of bitched and moaned about it for a while then decided I really wasn't into the feeling so I stopped. Maybe it was just that it woulda been amusing if I found someone "real" during summer vacation. Like the movie Grease. Hahaha.

Anyway, it was mostly lust and Valium that brought us together. It was just funny how sickeningly sweet our text messages were at that time. Like I also told my friends at that time, "It's nice to have a high school kilig moment once in a while."

Oh well, that was it. My one summer fling. (cos I don't ususally go to beaches during summer, being poor and all) 2007 may bring something different, who knows. Maybe, maybe not.

Sometimes the memory of the feel of his hands in my hair, or him gripping my hips gets me hot and bothered. Or when I hear Stars are Bright by Paris Hilton, which was supposedly our song.

In Vanilla Sky, the psycho bitch played by Cameron Diaz said that, "when you sleep with someone, your body makes a promise whether you do or not." or something like that.And I guess it is partly true. Once we've let someone in the barriers of our underpants, it becomes easier to let them in our other defenses. Or at least pretend.

That sex was great. :D But it has ended and we'll now move on to other bigger and better things (and men). There is someone promising though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment