Wednesday, March 21, 2007

After 9 long long months I have finally been consumed in lust again.

Same guy that I last did it with.

A couple of weeks prior to this post, I mentioned a bartender I met at a beach last summer. Some guy I deluded myself into thinking I loved. Some mushy high school kilig moments that were pretty damn saccharine sweet.

Well, he returned in my life in the form of an SMS messgae form an unregistered number. A sudden, "hi, still up?" when I was already getting in a cab on my way home. The number was familiar, I was already thinking it was either the bartender or this other guy I haven't heard from in ages.

Several "Who's this please." messages rendered no replies, despite the smiley face trying to desperately seem cute eventhough I'd erased his number from my life. Finally he sends a message the morning after. Alluding to "guy you met at a beach. I'm the bartender..." Yeah yeah, I knew it.

We talked on the phone, set up a meeting for friday. By meeting I mean date. By date I mean booking. By booking I mean we were gonna fuck each other's brains out.

And yeah yeah we did. It was fun and hot and oh god damn! Very very satisfying and yummy. It was a welcome home to the place I used to be in. It left me wondering why I ever wanted to stop having sex. (Oh yeah, I didn't want to increase my number, and I didn't!)

Sex is wonderful (as if I didn't know). God, men,guys and boys (yes there is a difference) are wonderful. Being with them, touching their skin, licking their bodies, seeing their faces twsist as if in pain, feeling their dicks twitch in your mouth, hand or pussy. God. Sexy is AMAZING. And having sex after being without it so long is also AMAZING.

I guess that's why we all need a hiatus once in a while. To miss something. Then go to heaven when we get it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment