Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dubai or No Dubai?

My friend Tinkerbell is currently working in Dubai. Earning good money and working well.

I am currently working in the Philippines. Earning little money, working hard, doing the job I was meant to do, but getting paid doodly squat.

Before my friend left for Dubai she did tell me that she was gonna get me once she was settled. I didn't want to honestly.

But now, even when I am doing what I like. I realized that man cannot live on bread alone, we want meat , we want ice cream.

My mom's for it. Of course. For me to leave, help the family. I sort of want it, escaping the family, going out on my own.

Meg says, good money, cute boys, lots of ukay-ukay (haha, I can't believe this is one of the selling points). I do want to leave, make it on my own at some point in time before I'm settled.

Anyway, who knows. Meg's pushing for me within the year. All I said is, I'll think about it.

If I do leave, I'd already promised to sleep with X and O before I depart. Which is why they're for it I guess, those assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment