Tuesday, August 21, 2007

...and went to Sta. Mesa.

We got the first cab while M and B were waiting for their turn. It felt sort of surreal. Actually, the morning felt kinda surreal with M saying how she liked my tits and screaming that if she were a lesbian she'd do me and bemoaning the fact that men respected her. Hey, I'm a wanton woman and both M and B agreed that i was a hot lay, B said cos it was all out there (not referring to the boobage, but the attitude), but I would love to be respected too (hehe, got that part of it already).

Anyway, H was very very sick. So we went to Sta. Mesa. Got a room. We were planning just to sleep, both being very tired And him being very sick.

So we planned to. But the RC we got had a crappy signal, so I had to lean over and hold the RC really close to the TV. And he started fondling my ass, and then my breasts...and yes...we had sex.

It was good. And it was fun. Goddammit he is good.

He even asked how my week was. And apologized that he wasn't replying to my messages saying he ran out of credits and he was really sick. At one point, as I was reading an SMS he asked if my mom was looking for me, to which I replied no. Then he asked if my mom was looking for him. I turned away. (Before I'd mentioned to him that my mom wanted to meet him, which was true. She heard stories and when he called me one time at home he told me to say hi to her. He cited my mentioning my mom as one of his points why we needed to have "the talk" that I may be getting too deep. I felt kinda annoyed that he would bring it up. Not kinda. Really annoyed.) I didn't want to get into it.

I also mentioned to him that O saw a hickey on me. H jokingly asked who from, teasing me about sleeping with someone immediately after him. I indignantly told him, "No, it was from you!" He was fishing. Same way when he asked me what I was doing at another bar earlier that night.

Oh yes and he told me that he tried to catch me on YM Wednesday night but I was offline. And he told me how he was with his ex Tuesday night and that she spent Wed morning at his house, he even insisted they just talked.

It's funny. Now so many of my friends like him. And a lot of people who even know him say he's telling the truth. He even invited my daughter M to his party, which made me think, he knows anything that happens there will get reported to me, I mean I do have her loyalties.

My friend (who refuses absolutely to be named in this blog for any reason), told me not to automatically assume that H is looking for someone else to fuck. That I should believe what he says cos he seems honest. I dunno.

I'm still in self-preservation mode. And yes I still like him. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment