Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yes I am over-reacting, over-analyzing and basically being over about everything related to H.

I was kinda upset Wednesday when he told me he was sick and I heard from a very reliable source that he was at a bar the night before.

All sorts of sick thoughts ran through my head. Also added to that was the fact that he seemed preoccupied while we were chatting that day.

Thursday passed without a word. I texted him an ominous question "Alive?"

Friday I went out, determined not to walk into his bar. I included him in my regular random mass text messages and got no reply. Went home a little early (1 or 2 AM) cos I knew the only bar open til late was his bar. I also saw some guy who once groped my tit while I was asleep. I pretended I didn't know him.

Saturday night I went out with friends. High school friends to be precise. It was refreshing to go into a bar and not have slept with any of the bartenders, unlike when I go to the bar where H, V, and O hunt. Amazingly saw D, a random guy/vocalist I had a one night stand with about 5 years ago. Shocked old high school classmate when I murmured, "oh fuck, I think I slept with that guy 5 years ago."

I was bored. And though the bands were fine (one band had a song with the opening lines: Sex is good, sex is fine blah blah blah sixty-nine), I was sort of sure that my friends were going home after the last set. After all, it was raining pretty hard.

So I was texting people. I replied to F too late. Another friend (who reads this blog and refuses to be added here for any purpose at all) was sick at home. And so I ended up texting H. A simple how-are-you-what's-up-still-sick?-up-for-nasty-stuff? He replied with a simple invite to meet him at his bar.

So I went. Alone. My high school friends had to go home. On the cab I texted daughter M that I was on my way there. She replied by saying, "Bad Mommy."

Apparently H was really sick. Had the sniffles and sounded really nasal. V was there too... with the gf...whom H introduced me to the first chance he got (Sure hope she doesn't know anything cos it would've been awkward as hell!).

So I got there, all fired up from the band, and the cold cold sexy bed weather. H told me he was sick and he couldn't say if he could perform. I teased him saying, "ah, ok, i'm going home." And he was like, "That was fast." But I decided to stay for one beer.

Then ran into J, some guy I knew way back first year college. I had a killer crush on him then yet nothing happened. Now I don't know why I liked him at all. Except he was tall.

Then daughter M suddenly comes into the bar, screaming, "Mommy!" accompanied by kinda-cute/kinda-geeky boy B.

So we ended up talking. Random stuff. B and daughter discussed the merit of my boobs. H would come over and say hi. J left. Somewhere in the course of the night H decided he'd take a chance in aggravating his sickness by going home (oh yeah we fucked!) with me. Cd teased H about his style after he made me laugh at a joke. (I'm way more conscious of Cd now since H told me she was telling him not to be too close to other girls and asking about our status.)

So anyway. M also realized she liked H for me which I hated. V did not say a word to me. I enjoyed talking to B and M. H came over often to talk. And at one point he and daughter M engaged in a conversation about their similar passion (If I even say what it is here, it'll be too fucking obvious who these people are and the initials would be worthless attempts at secrecy[hint: it has something to do with illegal trade and the sea]). So I drew away and started talking animatedly to B. I was trying to disentangle my hand from H, which he held so tightly. He wouldn't let my hand go!

So blah-blah-blah...conversations. B got bullied into buying us tequila shots. He wanted beer. I told him the bar was closed. He still tried. They told him he could get beer if he bought Cd tequila shots. I was whining. He bought 4 tequila shots, one for Cd, one for me, one for himself and one for M. and I told daughter M I really liked B for her.

Especially when M threw up. She, at least, warned him about it. (My first date with H I just started throwing up in V's company) They got outside, B held her hair, and in the end he even wiped her shoes.

V was obviously teasing H about it. I told H to stop making fun. B was kinda sorta cute, except he kinda looks like my bro.

I told H I had to go. And he got all confused like, "maybe next time?" And I was like, "No, I meant with you."

So we left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment