Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why I Shouldn't Like H

Oh please this is me self-medicating...

1. He's not stable.
2. He's incredibly skinny.
3. He's not THAT hot (yes despite what some people think)
4. He's not emotionally available.
5. He has no time.
7. He is a player.
8. He is not boyfriend material.
9. He's old(!) and yet he still lives with his mother.
10. He has no ambitions (no obvious ones).
11. He's friends with V and O.
12. He's...well...he's H (as if that explained it all)...

Well, the only thing i can really say is that I like him, yet I wish I didn't. Because I am obsessing, especially now that I am bored. And yes, especially now after we've had sex (very very good sex in fairness), I am waiting for the first undeniable signs of faltering infatuation. But yet, he has gotten in touch all this time. Not a lot has changed actually...

Sigh! I hate liking him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment