Sunday, April 1, 2007

Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn.

I always joke about being a slut but now I think it's a self-fulfilling prophecy already.

March 31 is the latest in a string of 3 Fridays where I've been sleeping with different guys.

V (from previous post) and I have been texting. He wasn't sure if he was going to this thing organized by O. But I bugged him and told him to go, so he went.

We met up there where some people proceeded to tease us. Specifically our common friend R who was kind of drunk.

V and I had previously agreed to waste time together as we had no plans of sleeping. He had work at 6AM, I had work at 8 AM. When V got to the venue, he basically waved then ignored me. He walked around, said hi to everyone (as he knew all of them). My friend who was sitting beside me asked if he should leave so we can sit together. I got pissed finally and sent V an SMS, "sit beside me, you said we were gonna drink". So he did. He sat beside me, we started chatting and I gave him a hand massage.

Funny but I had previously discussed with a friend that I was texting him but I did not remember what he looked like. When he walked into the place and I saw him, I whispered, "I remember, I like him."

We talked, he drank a beer, etc...etc...All the while we were giving off "fuck me" body signals. I was having doubts as to where we were headed as I was being visited by Bloody Mary (stupid period, stupid ovulation cycle).

He suddenly said that he was going to Sta. Mesa by himself (motel strip) to sleep. I teased him that that was sad. He said, "then join me so it'll be fun." I looked at him and he stared right back. I broke the gaze and whispered, "I can't, I have my period." He said, "cool, you're safe I can come inside."

So we ended up leaving. Well, actually, he made the rounds first, said goodbye to everyone. I went up to O to say goodbye when he revealed he already knew by saying, "Goodbye, have fun." and walking away.

V left first and I got confused until I received his message. I saw him walking along the main road. We met up at a place nearby (discretion?) and got a cab.

We went to this motel, his arm around me in the cab, one hand already squeezing my ass.

We had sex, he was damn good. There's a difference between getting laid, getting fucked and having sex. Getting laid is you just get it, getting fucked is being pounded into the mattress and leaving dents on the wall, having sex is pretty damn fine.

His tongue is magic: lightly flicking all over me. Damn, can't go into too many details I might come right here as I remember everything and the sensations wash all over me.

We had sex, then we slept. We were both tired as we both just came from work. He put his arms around me and slept. We were entwined for the better part of the night. Sleeping. Whenever he woke up accidentally, we would make out then go back to sleep. It was sweet.

He kept teasing that I was disappointed and still wanted more. I wanted more all right, but I wasn't disappointed. I wanted to have sex with him over and over again.

Damn. God help me but I really like this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment