Saturday, February 16, 2008

Update on Resolutions

I posted my 2008 New Year's Resolutions way back in January 3. And so far. Very little progress has been made.

1. The perfect gynecologist is within reach because of Bv's recommended doctor yet we have not been able to make time for personal stuff because his boys are slacking.
2. I always bring condoms now yet I have not had full-on genital to genital sex in almost 2 months which is really not as bad as it sounds.
3. Self esteem probably at an all time low.
4. My body is not a weapon rather a chunk of metal waiting to be turned into a full-on tank.
5. Yes. Optimism. And also hedonism. Mixed with a bit of narcissism and alcoholism.
6. Will be moving with the tides in a couple of days but on the downside have been spending like crazy.
7. Yup leaving.
8. Have not been writing anything other than this blog for the past months.

Now obviously I am a very slow and undisciplined girl who lacks focus. Will work on that also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment