Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Y Tu Mama Tambien



I've often had those little moments when real life events hold a meaning that is lodged in a film or movie I have seen. Particularly fond are those memories that cross reference with the movie Y Tu Mama Tambien.

Roughly translated Y Tu Mama Tambien means "And I fucked your mother too". It is the story of two young men who go on a road trip with an older woman the summer before their first college term starts. It ends up as a game of seduction when one boy gets to fuck the woman, then the other then the jealousy ensues when the boys learn that they have been fucking each other's girlfriends behind their backs. The boys then learn to bond over these sexual entanglements and rescue their close bond by toasting over their joint and mutual cuckolding. This all comes to a crashing halt and end in a disastrous menage a troi where they discover an attraction to one another (or some men would argue they were just too drunk on tequila to care anymore).

I remember way back when I was still hanging out with my fictitious (though a very real person) son Lc and his then straight friend Br (whom we later found out was gay [though he has been bothering me a lot recently]). Admittedly I found Lc a definitely charming and cute young boy who may turn me on if the occasion sees fit, and I was then still tasked to eliminate Br's long expired virginity (something which I believe an older gentleman of the local theater world took care of eventually). They asked me to go to Galera and thoughts of Y Tu Mama danced through my mind.

Now it comes again. Two younger boys. Both of whom are friends. And while one is more bold and definitely brazen, the other is meek, shy and is trying to be discrete. Will a threesome ensue? Will I finally get my dream of 2 guys 1 girl? Can I teach them how to properly fuck til the sun comes up?

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment