Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fantasy

What is it with me and characters of fiction?

I just realized as I was looking at pictures of dogs that I had recently stopped naming pets for ex lovers. Then I hyperlinked to the memory that my first love was a total X-Men freak and that he liked Gambit and I liked Rogue and one of the last things he told me was that Gambit and Rogue rock.

Fast forward 7 years later and I went out with a cos playing dude with a penchant for...well...hijackers of the sea (yes I am a wuss, if I type the actual character this might come out when it's googled and my anonymity would be shot. so sue me).

What is it with me and these older dudes who enjoy make believe fantasy shit?

Am I an escapist who is also searching for an escapist? Or do I encourage the inner kid of older men? Is it because I have a mommy syndrome?

Aw fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment