Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why Fuck?

I will not state the obvious answer to this question (that sex is amazing when it's done right, duh?!), rather I will address the questions recently asked by several friends.

Why Ry? Why O? And for that matter why H?

Well, H seems pretty obvious. He got me with his wit, his charm and the fact he has a huge penis and is good in bed. He was unique looking and lanky as a Taltos. Despite his scrawniness and his weird Skeletor like appearance.

O? Because he is manly. I like broad shoulders and a substantial nose. And because he is quite rough. And I like being manhandled. And he can be charming if need be. He is a very sexual being and that appealed to me.

Ry? Because he also appears manly and also has broad shoulders and a substantial nose and he is also rough. Also because he looked so unsure and uncertain and...well...I wanted to teach him.

Each sexual partner appeals to me for several reasons and all these reasons are embedded in the way the human mind decodes visual cues. These cues I interpret according to the preconceived notions I have about these symbols. This leads to attraction, annoyance and disgust. It just so happens that in the case of these 3 dudes who people are perplexed by, their visual code, the way they look and act, trigger arousal in me.

Any more questions?

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    whats up wid broad shoulders anyway?
    Anonymous said...
    whats up wid broad shoulders anyway?
    jean grey said...
    Broad shoulders turn me on. Biology/psychology and some other ologies may claim it's a primal desire dating back to our ancestors desire and need for a strong mate to produce better offspring more suited to survival. Broad shoulders do signify a strong manly man. But I guess on a more personal note, broad shoulders are best for biting and gripping.

Post a Comment