Monday, February 4, 2008

Tekken

We were in a room with other people who were either passed out drunk or asleep.

We were awake. You, me, and another boy I liked. The two of you were playing Tekken on the Playstation. I'd gone straight to this party after my flight arrived. Bv as usual facilitated things by asking you to sit on the couch next to me. Somehow, some way your legs ended up wrapped around me as I lay on top of you, my back to you, my butt against your crotch.

You told me to rest cos I was tired, having just come from my trip. I fell asleep that way, your body wrapped around me. I deliberately ignored the hickey on your neck.

I woke up and felt the round, hard heel of your foot pressed firmly but gently against my clit. I moaned softly, not wanting the other boy to hear. You kept on doing it. Using your foot to massage my pussy. Pressing gently. I was half asleep and still a little buzzed. I arched my back and gyrated my ass against your crotch.

I slid my hands down my tits. I want more than anything to feel your hands on me. You've been watching me even as you pretended to watch our friend play Tekken. Your fingers played at the edged of my tits, waiting for an opportunity. And as NYB focused on the game, you focused on massaging my right breast and squeezing my nipple.

I ached. Damn the fact we were in this house. Damn the fact I didn't feel like being upfront and asking you if you wanted to go somewhere else and fuck.

I placed my hand on your crotch and squeezed firmly but gently. I knew you were hard. And I wanted more than anything to lick that cock, take it in my mouth, suck it, massage it with my tongue.

I wanted to ride you, to beg you to fuck me.

But I didn't. I promised myself I'd take my cues from you. It will always be your call. And eventually, maybe, I can teach you everything I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment