Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Office Suck?

We were talking about business O and I, we were serious and unambiguous. I was still wasted from having slept late. He was not. I told him we could talk another time. He said sure. I went to the rest room. He went to the restroom too.

After I peed I went back outside and saw him waiting for me. He grabbed me and dragged me to the men's room. He grabbed my tits, grinding his crotch against my ass. He was already so damn hard.

He pulled the neckline of my shirt down. He popped my right breast out of my bra and started to suck on the nipple. I remember closing my eyes and moaning softly.

I pulled away then and started walking away. He grabbed me again and pulled me back, this time inside the men's restroom with a spoken intent of raping me.

I fought him this time, but eventhough he's shorter than me, he is stronger.

I was giggling a little as he half carried me to the restroom. There he again sucked, licked and bit my nipple, holding me close to him. He let me go and unzipped his pants. He took out his cock, which for some reason (possibly because it's just of average size), always makes me want to lick it whenever I see it. But this time I said no. Amazingly, I said no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment