Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hater

Hating on 2 people:

1) O. For some stupid insane thing he did which culminates a series of stupid insane and offensive things he has been doing to me these past few days. He will never touch me ever fucking again. That maniacal inconsiderate insecure fucked up asshole.

2) Ry. I hung out last night with the boys in a vain attempt to get Bv to drink since we haven't seen each other in ages. However, despite the fact that I was being nice to all the boys, Ry stuck out like a sore asshole because he was pretty much snobbish and mean to me the entire night. Except when he wanted to ask for cigarettes that is. And I am beginning totally hate him. We're fine when he's drunk and groping me, but when push comes to shove he's just another stupid motherfucking boy.

There's something in common with both boys. They both...

1) ...at one time or another, cheated on their respective significant others with me.
2) ...hit on me the first time they ever saw me.
3) ...have had problems dealing with the acts after.

And I hate them why? Because they are just so fucked up and I don't understand why they have to be passive-aggressively mean and I will no longer stand for it. These motherfuckers will not be able to fuck me or ask for any sexual favors from me, unless a major change comes.

As for O, I think it's too late. I've tried my damndest best to be his friend but he has proven time and again that he thinks I'm basically a piece of crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment