Saturday, February 23, 2008

Behind a Closed Door

There were other people downstairs. Still drinking. It was already 6 A.M. and the party was still going on. People were drunk and high and happy. I was particularly drunk though, and not the happy kind of drunk. My drunken state was the Gran Matador induced-I-think-I-might-throw-up-so-I'll-pee-once-every-30-minutes kind of drunk.

He was in bed. I had already announced my departure and had only returned when I was mocked by someone that my failure to score was my karma for scoring with someone else in the same circle the other week.

I lay down beside him and asked Ry to turn off the light. He stood and did as asked and lay back beside me. I caressed him a little eventhough he was on his side and facing away from me.

I turned away from him and faced the wall. He turned to me and hugged me, whispering, "I'll hug you ok?" I sighed and rubbed my ass against his crotch. His hand crawled up from my stomach to my breast. He kept asking "What's this? What's this?" as his hand lingered on my stomach, the wire of my bra and cupped my entire breast until his fingers pressed softly against my nipple.

After a sharp intake of breath, I turned and reached for his cock. His hand snaked to my pussy and slipped under my shorts and underwear. He remarked "You shaved. Damn." (which was a really interesting comment to make as we had already had sex once and he had already given me a hand job two other times) Ry started playing with my cunt as my breathing got heavy and moans came uncontrollably out of my mouth.

"Do you really want to," he asked. Being drunk I just looked at him with a puzzled expression on my face as my hips rose frantically to meet the fingers furiously plunging into me. He started pulling off my shorts and underwear as he he murmured "Hurry up."

I clumsily got out of my undergarments as he freed his cock. We were still spooning and he lifted my right leg as he spread my pussy and plunged inside me. "You have to be quiet," he whispered and I snuck a glance at the drunken dude sleeping inside the room, completely unaware and ignorant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment