Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rage Against The Celibate

It's funny whenever guy friends tell me when I mention that I, or any girl, is feeling particularly low or angry or upset that the girl just needs to get laid. Evil Bv once even said that women need to have sex regularly. I corrected, "Not sex. Orgasms." Then I proceeded to sing, "I have two hands, the left and the right..."

I guess it's different for guys. Especially those with an excess in alcohol and testosterone. Some random dude recently told me that he got into a fight cos he was so pissed and he wanted to fuck. Which was insane for me. Because honestly, What's more stupid than getting into a fight for no reason? Well, getting into a fight for stupid reasons.

This random dude also ended up treating me like shit the day after the fight. And it just perplexes me the kinds of stupid things guys do when they're drunk or horny or whatever. The stupidest thing I've done when under the influence of my libido was to...well...persuade my friends to chase after some random bikers from north to south of the greater metro manila area. Okay, well that may have been really stupid, but I was young at that time, a mere 19 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment