Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cabbed It

We were desperate for a place to "make out" as you called it.

We came from a drinking session with some friends and you (inexplicably) asked me to go with you somewhere eventhough I was already very near my home. I agreed. We hitched with a friend's cab and we went to get something for you.

Once we got to the place you started looking for a place to get nasty in. The restroom at the basement parking lot of the building was a no no. The upper floor of the commercial complex was too open. You eyed a used cars parking lot as we slowly walked. A motel room would cost too much for 1 blow job. I kept my mouth silent as I pressed my hard nipples against your back.

You reached behind you and pressed me harder against you, one hand reaching down to cup my mound through my jeans. I slipped my hands under your jeans to squeeze your butt.

Finally you flag a cab and we get in. We pretended I was drunk hoping the driver wouldn't notice. You pretended to let me sleep on your lap. When you pushed me down to your lap, your cockhead was already out. I still had some mints in my mouth and I rubbed it against your cockhead. I knew my breath felt cool and warm at the same time. I tried sucking your head as much as I could. You squeezed my shoulders hard as you came.

You came instantly. I swallowed as much cum as I could. It wasn't until I came up for air that I realized you squirted your cum all over the right shoulder of my shirt. I wiped it off with tissue and sprayed it with cologne.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I can relate with your story. Funny and hmmmm very sexy.
    jean grey said...
    that's one of the reasons why I blog...because writing it down makes me as horny as, sometimes even hornier than just, the experience itself.

Post a Comment