Saturday, February 16, 2008

Unsexed

Feeling particularly, well, unsexed recently.

For one I have been in self-imposed hiatus for quite some time, being particularly too lazy to do anything other than let Ry do whatever sexual thing he wants to do when he wishes and when opportunity arises.

I haven't been particularly interested in any of the morsels that have been dangled in front of me, only engaging in a relatively mild and not saucy hour long flirting conversation with a friend of Bv's.

There also have been no recent erotic adventures with O after a spectacularly riveting fight which left me feeling raw and detached from the motherfucker.

It's weird how the fire that was stoked steadily for so long by the steady and semi regular rotation of H, V and O has now gone down to embers.

I haven't been blogging so much because life is currently a boring cycle of drinks, hanging out and meeting new people. There haven't been any real instantaneous attractions to speak off. And yes I am gaining weight.

I have also become slightly addicted to Dope Wars after motherfucking Bv assumed I was doing things wrong when i wasn't even playing that much until recently. It sucks to be surrounded by gamer boys who don't even know how to really play.

I was going to type that missed having my pussy eaten out, but then i realized, not really. It's the cycle of life. But I will keep entertaining any readers with all the sweet, tender and juicy sexual morsels of everyday life. And there still are a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment