Sunday, February 10, 2008

Strip Bar

I've always wanted to go into a girlie bar. It always perplexed me that with the number of guy friend I have I've never been to a proper girlie bar. I've never been to a gay bar either but that's different because I have seen several penises in my life already and I know what to expect.

Vaginas though. Well, that's something new. Several different vaginas are something.

I was the one who wanted to go to Air Force One, a high-end strip club, for my birthday. Yet that didn't push through cos it was so expensive. I told friends I wanted to go there because I wanted to see girls who would definitely be hotter than me (I was having a high self-esteem moment then).

Anyway, opportunity knocked when evil Bv attempted to cancel a thing the other night. It was because he and his guy friends wanted to go to a strip club and I had told him earlier in the night that I wasn't in the mood for one. Despite my craving for some hard core clubbing loving I made my way over to Quezon Avenue and entered a strip clob/girlir bar for the very first time.

I peered in the fishbowl, I was the only non-stripper/non-floor manager girl to use the ladies room and a bunch of mildly cute yuppie looking guys stared at me as we left in my SUV. It was hardly as fun as I expected it to be. Probably because it was a cheap club (though the cover charge cost me more than a night at Prince of Jaipur though less than a night at Embassy/Alchemy) and the girls all looked...well...cheap.

Nobody used the freakin pole while I was there and there was this weird dance number with guys and girls and a lot of Dirty Old Men and their drivers. Well, we left pretty early. It was an experience. Didn't get turned on that much though. Though the last dancer was kind of good.

Some of the girls seemed to enjoy it in a sad drugged up kind of way, some seemed used to it and resigned to it, some just didn't care. It was a meat market with a definite price. Unlike the hunting grounds of clubs and bars, there's no bargaining here, everything's at a fixed price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment