Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Flirting Way

A girl friend of mine recently said that she didn't know how to flirt and that she wanted to know how. I tried to remember all the times we ever hung out with guys and yes... she doesn't categorically flirt. It's just part of her personality. However she is playful and friendly and it doesn't really seem to matter.

She does not need hair flips or the facial expressions I make when I prowl to appear like she wants a man. Men just drink her in because she is so pleasant and has such a glowing angel-like personality.

It's weird.

To flirt for me is playing. It's using your mind to entice and entrap another mind. Which is hard because it is usually the mind's nature to think. And the object of the flirting game is to get the other mind to think what you want it to think.

When I flirt I want the other mind in the game to think I am interesting, witty, funny, charming, a lil innocent, a lil spitfire and a whole lotta woman. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The purely physical flirting is a bit juvenile and can be boring or tedious yet can sometimes be exciting when done with the right person (either someone who's also totally aware that this is a game and that you will eventually end up in bed or a young naive boy who has no clue he already has the prey in his mouth).

The best kind of flirting is the verbal and physical kind. Soft husky whispering voices and covert touches. Experienced players use this often.

There are also natural born flirts. I guess I am one of them. Sometimes it's difficult to turn it off and often guys misinterpret. It doesn't help that I'm touchy. A favorite move is to lightly scratch my long nails down someone's arm like a cat sharpening it's claws playfully.

It often does not mean anything. Well, maybe it often does.

However flirting almost always only works if both parties want it. If they even have a little wondering feeling what the other person looks like naked or how the other person looks when s/he has an orgasm. Or what that glorious skin feels like.

Flirting is a part of curiosity. You want to know how far you can go before it becomes obscene. Then it turns into sex. Verbal sex. Like fuck me with words. Which isn't really at par with fucking with finger. tongue or dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment