Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Suck and Let Go

Suck
Suck it up
Suck it all
Suck and let go
These are the lyrics to a Peaches song called Suck and Let Go. It was fortuitous that this was playing immediately after a little blowjob action in the office restroom.

I'd been angsty the entire day then I got a bolt of energy somewhere down the line. As what normally happens when I get a bolt of energy, I get horny. I'd been making the moves on O the entire day. Now this is something friends who have met him will never get: why I want to keep getting sexual with O. He just basically does it for me. He's not unattractive and is definitely appealing in a defiantly male way. He can get it done.

I've been rubbing up against him and he asked why I was hot. Meaning my temperature was definitely elevated. My ex used to tell me that whenever we were about to have sex, that my skin felt hot. So O asked me if I was hot because I was hot. And I replied to the affirmative.

While talking business he steered me to the office restroom and proceeded to fondle me. He pulled my shirt down to get at my tits, even positioning me in front of the mirror so he could see what my nipples looked like reflected back at him. He nearly ripped my shirt again. He sucked and nibbled on me and I felt the heat coming up my body from my crotch.

Finally he unzipped his pants and asked for a blowjob. Just a tease he said. I squatted down and proceeded to take him in my mouth as he pulled my hair. I knew he was gonna come really fast if I kept it up. The thrill and danger of being caught has always excited us. I had to push him away. Then he asked for it again and I fellated him again and I could feel his hands roughly pushing my head down and his dick pulsating and I knew I was gonna have a huge load squirt all over me.

I pushed him away and I looked at him, and he played with his dick like he wanted to squirt his come all over my face, something I would normally want except not when I had to worry how to clean up after.

I stood up and pushed him away even though I wanted more. I walked to my area as he went back inside the men's restroom. My nipples still felt sore and I could taste him in my mouth when I got cornered into a serious conversation with my boss. I pulled away as soon as I could and walked to the nearby 711 to clear my head. I can still smell him on my hand. I felt so damn giddy.

He was in pain after, having thoroughly enjoyed the cock tease. But it felt so fucking good. And naughty. Makes me wet.

If I keep this elevated sense of arousal til Saturday, when I'll have to see Ry again, I might jump his bones despite the fact his coyness is starting to annoy me.

I wonder if O will react the same way if he gets to read this blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment