Friday, January 25, 2008

Fuck Me Good

Hey.

Wake up.

Yes. I know.

Shh...don't be too loud, they're all asleep.

Here. Put your hands on me. There. There. Now curl those fingers. Yes.

Kiss me. Bite my neck. Yeah. Like that. I know. Can you feel that? Hmm... My pussy's wet and I'm grinding on top of you. Yes I can feel your hands on my ass. Shhh...we don't want them to wake up.

You're so hard. And wet. Uhm, and tasty too. I like sucking you.

Well, cos you're not too big or too small, you're just right. And cos you squeeze me when I suck your cock. Spank me.

I know. Your legs are tense and your balls are tight. Good, your cock's swelling. Pre-cum leaking. I'm licking it off you as fast as it drips.

Come in my mouth. Grip my hair with your hand as I swallow your jizz.

Dominate me. Punish me. Hold me hard. I can barely breathe but it feels fucking amazing. Bite your lips, don't moan out load, they might hear.

Rip away all pretenses of being tender or gentle. Fuck my mouth like the animal you are.

Yes. Just like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment