Friday, January 25, 2008

Reason for This Madness

In the midst of a silly little spat (which actually turns out to be an eye opener for me), O asked me why I had a sex blog. He even mocked me. Asked if it was to solicit sex on the internet, for pride, ego or whatever.

I was stunned to even answer. That he would think I'd blog to get laid. I don't need to blog to get laid. All I needed to do was want it and I can get it.

Was this blog for ego? For pride? He alluded that I had made him and his friends my trophies. That's possible. Though they aren't great catches, it amuses me when I think: hey, I got to fool around with 3 guys who are friends. Still, if I were to really brag why not name names here?

But the real deal? Why I write here? Because it turns me on. And I have things to say. So I send out my little thoughts to the mass entanglements of the interwebs and see if people notice.

My friends who have read this enjoy it. Mostly because they are amused by the notoriety it lends them when they are mentioned, or the notoriety of having a friend who fucks and tells.

And it turns me on really. I like to write. And I like writing about what I know and who and what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment