Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Evil Bv Strikes Again

Ok, Bv, you asked for it you Janpong mothafucka.

I always refer to this as my secret sex blog. That's because, well, I like to imagine that passers by in cyberspace who happen to chance on this blog will not figure out who I am. This folly is thwarted by C's statement that anyone who can connect the Den, H, V, and O can easily figure out that that bar is where I hang out and hooked these three horny dudes who happen to be friends, the triumvirate of sex.

Most people who read this also know who I am. I've managed to spread the word about this blog to several like minded friends and as far as I know they are the only one who are reading my posts, so what's the use of hiding right?

Wrong!

Mofo Bv just reminded me why I started this blog.

I'd originally moved my escapades from my social networking site page because the people I wrote about could access it and know it was from me. Several people I write about here, such as O, would not be too pleased to see that I just declared to the world that he and I had some sort of sexual thing goin on. Mostly because he is discreet (or pretends to be) and because not all I write is flattering.

I'd also felt more comfortable writing candidly if my old colleagues had no idea I'd been fucking around with other colleagues behind their backs. Despite my obvious and enthusiastic penchant for sex, I still like to protect myself from the conservative, the close-minded, the judgmental and the not too rare perverts.

I also wanted to protect my partners, who may or may not be cheating on their girlfriends, partners and wives, by keeping their anonymity behind flimsy initials and code names, as well as hiding my identity.

Bv blew this by sharing posts where I referred to the baby boy Ry.

Ry was shy enough about fucking when we first did it, I guess he was kind of embarrassed and put off by people being aware that we might (there were doubts in their mind at that time) have sex just before we had sex. And I happen to think Ry is a fine nice young man who has a right to feel shy about fucking around. He also has the right to feel weird that people were pimping him out.

I feel bad and I worry that Ry might feel worse after Bv let him read the posts despite them painting him in a positive light. He is a kid after all (well, I see him that way still). His face when I saw him earlier today made me guilty. I feel like I corrupted a child. He wouldn't even look at me.

Now I kinda know what pedophiles feel. It's kind of amusing. But it also makes me feel sick.

Bv you're an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment