Thursday, January 10, 2008

Inflict Your Pain On Me

One thing I love about masturbation is the sensation of touching myself. They say women are focused on touch and men on visuals, some of it may be true in my case.

One sensation I've gotten addicted to is the feeling of having my hard nipples rub against the thin and sensitive skin of my wrists.It's just that both are so sensitive that it feels so tingly when they're rubbed together. And I love the skin on my tits because they're so soft.

People may sometimes wonder what kind of sick pervert I am as I always seem to be feeling myself up, even in public. I graze my hands down my breasts, grab and squeeze my own ass. I've been fixated on wanting people to spank me. And I really do miss a little pain. It doesn't work when it's just me inflicting the pain, it has to be sudden and surprising pain brought about by someone else.

Like when O bit on my nipples and pulled my hair as I blew him in the restroom. More than anything that keeps replaying in my head. I remember when my ex used to pinch my pudenda and he was surprised that I liked it.

I have a fat poonani. I admit. My pudenda is a plump mass of flesh, like most my parts are. It's been slapped, squeezed and pinched and I'd always loved it. A little pain goes a long way.

Too bad O said no when I asked him to bite me today. He called me too horny. I called him an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment