Monday, January 14, 2008

Tables were turned Saturday night when I went to Bv's birthday party. Sure I have recently found a very real penchant for corrupting young boys. Yet I felt sympathy for the young boy whom I have evil designs on this weekend.

The party was very happy and promised to be full of drunken revelry. Then I somehow ended up seated beside an old(er) man with long hair. Sounds familiar right? Like H all over again. Except not. His name is U. And he was, at first, kind of like H. Except when it all went horribly wrong.

It all started fine. He was smart and witty and he psychologized me. Knew the right things to say. Except of course he was not hot. And he was not attractive. I mean, I wasn't attracted to H in the beginning. He is a scarily manorexic guyliner-wearing cos-playing older dude. Then U just did things all horribly horribly wrong. Then he made a very obvious sexual come on. I enjoyed the conversation up until he said the words "I really want to taste you". Now this would sound hot in a man I'm attracted to. Yet a man that's just sort of short and puny and old didn't really do it for me. I know looks aren't everything and sometimes everything can be overlooked by genuine chemistry and like mindedness.

But he just came off...well...desperate and kinda sad. So I switched tables and talked to other people. Despite the fact I liked staying beside U cos I could see another guy make goo goo eyes at me. Which was kind of cool. I told new found friend K that I felt like a rabbit at a dog race, like the Greyhounds were eventually going to catch up with me and I would be dead. It felt that intense and violent and even like it was a power play. It was kind of scary. I could feel his creepy eyes following me around and the wiggle of my ass inside my thongs and white shorts.

Of course it was kind of fun. Like very game there is. Even if there was a 5 minute period in the night where I thought I would've actually let him go down on me, I decided I would never ever do that now.

But I did have fun. And had some drowsy, sleepy fondling/groping. Which is always cool.

I want to hunt. And there are whispers of a new character. I hope I never run out of code names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment