Friday, January 11, 2008

Sound Trip

Since I got this cool new banging MP3 player for Christmas, I've been seen with it attached to my ear all the time. I uploaded my music library and still have more than 50 gig remaining. So I uploaded a couple of more songs from the office computer, songs that were uploaded by the previous occupant of my seat, an older gay man.

I've realized that aside from gay dude's Regine Velasquez songs and orchestra music, I have a lot of cheesy songs. Number one is the one I just posted, which I actually downloaded. Some are just victims of my random click and download trips like that song Diary about some dude who reads some girl's diary and thinks the girl likes him but really the girl was writing about someone else. And, well, all the Cher songs (Cher isn't so bad right, ever since I saw her "Snap out of it!" performance in Moonstruck I'm slightly besotted). Well, that and Josh Groban's Broken Vow.

Mostly I've become fixated on 3 songs: Across the Night by Silverchair, Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones and Kick it (feat. Iggy Pop) by Peaches. And while this may not have anything directly to do with sex (as this is reputed to be a sexblog), let me just say that these songs rock my world and somehow all of them make me want to have sex.

One song makes me want to fuck really hard, the other makes me want to make sweet sweet love and the other just makes me want to get it over with and come. It'd surprise you to know which song went with which level of arousal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment