Sunday, January 27, 2008

This is Why I'm Hot

Warning: This is an ego post.

In the midst of a low self-esteem weekend where I am worrying about the weight I've gained (which I will post about later), I recognize and realize my natural hotness.

That would sound incredibly egotistical if I didn't know it were true.

Sure I have both low and high self esteem at the same time. But I know I have an appealing face and though my body is becoming chubbier, it's always been full and curvy with a natural hourglass shape.

Ok so I am not model material but as I've been told begrudgingly by people, I have a personality that makes people look at me. It's what I call a natural attitude. It's this audacity and pomp that draws eyes. People automatically wonder who the fuck I think I am to act the way I do.

It doesn't always work of course. I do sometimes turn it off. But now more often than not it's on and I use it to my advantage. Probably because I've managed to keep most of the weight I lost off. Probably because I am accomplishing things. Or maybe it's all just in my head. Like everything else.

Not all people find me hot. But I'm getting on that right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment