Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lost Scene

I was lying on the bed, decked in the clothes I wore the night before. White shirt, white shorts and thongs. He was lying beside me. Sleeping soundly. We were admittedly drunk. And it was already morning and we were almost in comas because we had not slept well for the past couple of days.

I wasn't sure if he was up for anything to happen. He seemed sound asleep. I rolled my body near his and my feet gently rubbed his. His toes responded by rubbing against mine. I moved closer, pressing myself against him. His hand, which was now lying so conveniently near my inner thighs started rubbing me. I had to stifle a moan as he started caressing and squeezing my thighs.

I spread my legs wider. His hands creeped up towards my pussy. His fingers pressed my clit, played with it and pushed just underneath it and massaged my pussy lips. I almost trashed around the bed. His fingers found the edge of my shorts and plunged inside me. Finger fucking me. Hard and soft and with more clit stimulation. I bit his shoulder. He kissed me near my collar bone. I placed my hand in his pants and found him and rubbed him. I played with his nipples and he rubbed my breasts. He pinched my nipple between his fingers. I wanted more than anything to moan or groan or put his dick in my mouth. I came.

We pulled our hands out of each other's underpants and went back to sleep. Hopefully none of the people in the room caught anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment