Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Old Lover

You were right when you said you didn't deserve me. I am too good for you. And I'll prove you right in approximately 7 months. Wait for it.

Wait this sounds eviler than I actually want it to be. Ok I'm still hung up about the sudden disappearance of that dude. And yes I'm kinda bored and I need a break from work so I want to write. However, my main point is: you are too weak for me. I think everyone knew that you. You. Me. Our friends.

It was apparent. Though I let you bully me sometimes. Everyone knew who was stronger. Me.

You were like an incarnation of X. An incarnation I could wipe the floor with. Mainly because though you are cute and sweet and young... you weren't my type.

Ok, what I really want to say to you?

Dear Old Lover,

I am glad you finally made a choice. And I hope you will stick to it. Because I will give in to sex. Always. Even I make a stupid "I don't wanna be your mistress anymore," statement. I'll still fuck you. There is history there. And I have never turned down a good fuck. So stick to it. Let's never see each other again. Promise?

Yep. Searched all the major heart valves, ventricles, arteries, chambers. Heart not broken. All ok. Pride...a little bruised. Yet not that upset. Let him do what he will. And so will I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment