Monday, May 19, 2008

I really believe in saying/doing/feeling whatever I want. And I don't believe these thoughts should be suppressed so here it goes:

  • what the fuck am i gonna do with all the cheezy songs I downloaded for you? (delete it)
  • the playlist i created for your mixed CD would've been great!
  • i was gonna teach you the biting thing next
  • i haven't even swallowed your cum yet :(
  • but i am hotter than her
  • i wanted to tell you something about your penis...
  • sex was good but not that good
  • does this mean i can give the bags to my mom?
  • i wanted to take care of you
  • i hope you still try to clean your room
  • i liked it when you were taking care of me
  • i liked it better when you were just a voice on the phone
  • next time you have an affair, try ending it better
  • i wanted to improve your taste in music...
  • ...and in movies...
  • ...and in clothes...
  • i'm really not as much of a spoiled brat as you think i am
  • i do think you should go back to school
  • you're a nice boy, don't cheat
  • i still don't believe in religion
  • i kinda flinched whenever you prayed before eating, i was wondering where the hell i found you and why the hell i kept you around
  • it was nice that you sang for/to me, that hasn't happened in a while
  • i will try to sing videoke more
  • i wanted to mother you
  • i am still going to grow my hair longer though
  • you were stifling me
  • you had to ask me thrice who i was talking to?
  • i am tempted to tell you to look for me when you're single, but i know i will never really take you seriously...
  • ...i probably would have cheated on you...
  • ...i was kind of looking forward to cheating on you actually...
  • ...i felt i wanted to teach you a lesson...
  • you should be flattered
  • i think your lisp is cute
  • you were...average
  • making out with you in public was nice
  • you pretend to be nice, when you're actually not
  • you did end up making me miserable...just for a little while though
  • i curse you, you will...everyone does
  • you were right, you didn't deserve me
  • you reminded me of my ex...
  • ...and A...
  • ...and kinda like Cc...
  • ...but i did like you
  • for no reason at all
  • i was going to make you sooo good in bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment