Friday, May 2, 2008

If There Was A Game

If I were playing...trying to steal someone from someone. I would normally just use whatever weapons I have at my disposal.

The first step would be to appear the best I can at all times. Whether or not I will be seeing that person. While I do try to stick to this rule at all times, it is imperative that I do this more so now. There must be a constant "wow" effect whenever I am seen. And being the best I can means: losing weight, always being sex-ready (shaved, plucked, powdered, perfumed and glowing) and getting my hair fixed (growing it out, getting the color re-done, getting it moisturized).

Aside from this I must have my own life, my own dreams, my own desires, my own stories. I do things apart and away from him. I am strong, independent, he is mostly my sign of weakness. My only and faltering sign of weakness. Everything else I have. The money, the looks, the charm, the brains. I'll show him all of it. Yet I'll still be very very sweet to him.

Why do this you say? He has got to have an idea of what he has and what he might miss.

The second would be to spend enough time to build rituals and traditions. To be a part of his everyday consciousness. To have him think and wonder. The songs he hears the movies he sees the moments he has, all tinged with a memory.

The third would be to pull away. To disappear. Poof.

Basically the main principle is to keep him guessing. Then when he knows and figures out that he really really wants it. Then he can have it. Or....er...maybe he can? maybe he can't?

I'm not really sure if there is a game, I'm not sure if there ever was a game. Has this trick worked for me? Well....with my first love....yes. I became a part of his every waking thought. Then we became a couple. Then I broke up with him.

Since then I could never really say I used this. H and V and all the others aside. I mostly just milked it for what it was worth then when there was no more milk I'd stop. That was it.

Am I using this now? Well...There is more of an incentive now to be pretty. But I haven't pulled out all the stops yet.

Suffice to say. I have no idea what I'm doing but if I wanted one the above would be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment