Monday, May 5, 2008

Making Time

The world's been chaotic lately. A whirlwind of men and boys and working. Everything's just insanely mashed up.

H is now single. Meaning those two times we ended up hooking up I was fucking someone who was in a relationship. Not that that was anything new for me. I've fucked before I looked several times before, often to find out that I had just been a party to cheating.

What upset me was that when we first started going out he told me that he wasn't a cheater. But then he also told me that he didn't want a relationship and that if he wanted one it'd be with me. Then he ended up back with his ex.

Now he's single again. But then there really is nothing there.

I am now in a bigger rut with Ak who I've been a pushover for. Then the one time I really wanted to see him he turned me down.

Maybe I am just being bratty. But I really should think this whole "gunning for Ak" thing over.

Fickle minded me.

But if I think I can't win, I won't fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment