Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cool

It all started with some hand sanitizer. Your dirty hands after you ate pizza. I handed you my tube of sanitizer so you could get a little cleaned up.

I was working. Distracted. My eyes mostly trained on the computer screen. Suddenly you got one of my hands. I wasn't paying attention until I realized cool liquid was flowing all over it. I looked at you as you took my other hand and started pouring hand sanitizer on it.

"I got too much" you said as you poured and massaged my hands with the sanitizer. The sensation was exquisite. Your hands as slippery as mine. The cool effect on my skin as the moisturizer dried off. I was getting turned on already.

"It's cold."

You never let go of my hands as you pulled me up and took me near the air conditioner. "It's colder when you hold it against the AC." We stand underneath the AC's vents. You raise both our hands to the cool air, your body pressed tightly behind me.

My eyes were on my hands enveloped in yours, my mind was on the sensation of two cool hands holding each other.

The next thing I know you were kissing my neck and your arms were wrapped around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment