Monday, May 19, 2008

I always thought that the best compliments are those given by those who know what they're talking about. So when a person I find hot calls me hot, then that means something.

I have had a pretty good winning streak when it comes to sex. Most (not all) of the men I've slept with have gone back around looking for it. Most all of them come back. Most all of them want it again. Plus the fact I've been fucking young boys, this mostly means that I get complimented a lot.

They're all easy. Too easy in fact. I'm kind of getting tired of how easy it is to get laid nowadays (wait til I stop getting it, then I'll start complaining there's no one to sleep with). I've gotten used to Ak complimenting me. To Cc trying to fondle me stealthily. To Ry awkwardly trying to get into my pants. To that speedfucking dude trying desperately (and unwittingly) to get into my pants. But when someone you consider a master compliments you, that's something.

H told me recently that sex with me was always great. And, as I see it, there was no reason for him to lie. Fuck I was already naked with him when he said that. There was also this conversation:



H: Would you be offended if I told you whenever I see you I think about sex?

JG (Jean Grey): No.

H: Whenever I see you I think about sex.

JG: I thought you always thought about sex. What do you mean?

H: It's just that when I see you or think about you I think 'I wonder what she's gonna teach me next?'

JG: Really? But...You're more....advanced....in years...


But yeah I was happy. Flattered. Of course young boys may think I'm good but when it comes to H, it's actually a compliment. Cos he has had more girls. And he's quite good himself. I think its just the chemistry.

I forgot to tell him I thought about sex whenever I thought about him too...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    when you're a girl and hot,it's really easy to get laid.lots of boys with surging hormones...

    you give "lessons" even to newbies?
    jean grey said...
    Newbies? Depends if they pass my standards. *smile*

Post a Comment