Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shape Also Matters

Age old adage: Size does matter. And yes, I agree it does. I am partial to a particularly well-hung lover because, honestly, he's fucking huge. That and he knows what to do with it. There's just something about an experienced, pulsing, big hunk of meat that turns me on. It hits just the right spot. I also like the way his penis looks.

I may not be in the league of Cynthia Plastercaster, but I do like nice looking cocks. I've had a couple of notable mentions.

When I was younger, I was a little afraid of looking at dicks. It was a little scary, particularly with one night stands and one-time lovers. I always thought the unimportant fucks probably didn't have dicks worth looking at. The boyfriends I had were exceptions. Then I met some really good lovers. Then I couldn't stop looking at their cocks.

Sometimes while they slept I'd just run my hand over it absentmindedly. If it suddenly pulsed or jumped in my hand I always smiled. I think this cock fetish started a little later, when I started getting more experience and I had more time to look at it, observe it and see it, in its natural habitat. Like seeing an animal at rest.

The first notable penis I ever saw was from my ex N. It wasn't a real relationship. He was gym instructor and indulged my smoking after working out (which is very very bad). He also started fucking me about a month before I turned 18. He had one of the prettiest penises I have ever seen. Right size for someone barely divirginized (he was my third time, I consider the first 2 my divirginizations). He was around 6-5 inches long, but thick. The most exciting part was that he had a perfect mushroom-shaped head. I remembered doodling the shape of his penis in class.

After N, I have met about 3 or 4 pretty penises. These are penises that have that helmet head and the thick shaft. I didn't like cocks that were too round, I liked shafts with a bit of an elliptical circumference. I wanted them a little flat and wide. They're be perfect to suck on, fits in my mouth perfectly.

I'm not a fan of torpedo dicks. Those guys with the heads a little small and shaft a little thicker. A perfectly circular circumference. Those things are nice, still penises, but I don't adore them. Cocks that are too veiny, too hairy, hidden in tons of hair...those basically suck. And not as fun to suck on.

Notable cocks? Pretty ones? H, N, X, V, Ak, O. It doesn't mean they're particularly good in bed (although I don't think it's a coincidence that some of my favorite lovers make the list), it just means their penises have the shape I like. Mushroom head, thick wide shaft. Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment