Monday, August 11, 2008

SMS Play

Since the Philippines is the texting capital of the world, I have regularly used it to my advantage.

It's easy and casual. There's no obligation to reply, but if you craft your messages well enough, or if the other person wants you enough, you'll get a response. Here are some of my favorite lines:


"Can you come out and play?" (best said with the name instead of you, more playful)

"Need any distractions?" (thrown in innocently in a casual conversation and it sounds immediately erotic, I was thinking about loaning the man books or dvds though)

"Can you take me home?"

"You wanna?"

"I'm feeling frisky, where are you?"

"I want you now."

"Baby, watcha doin..."

Or you can use quotes from a book or a movie that catches attention. This just serves to establish your uniqueness.
Of course this is all different from Sex on Text, which simulates fucking by SMS. But the joys of flirting on text...aaah...those are priceless.

I am an avid texter, and the best move is absconding from SMS for a period of time. After about a week or two you suddenly pop out of the blue with a short, witty, compelling message. Even if they don't reply, you're bound to be pretty sure they're thinking of you. You can revel in some blue balls or someone's masturbatory fantasies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment