Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nipples

Dear Ex-Lover,

I remembered your nipples today. I was watching a movie where a young, slender man ran his hand across his chest. I saw his fingers linger over his nipples. And I remembered you. Or precisely your nipples.

Your boyish frame which reminded me of a pre-pubescent girl's. Your narrow chest which really didn't appeal to me. Your cute sensitive little nipples that always made little peaks when I suck them. It was amazing how I'd become accustomed to you, even though I initially wanted to fuck you because I wanted to desecrate something which looked so innocent.

I remembered nibbling on your nipples. And sucking on them. And you mimicking me on the phone, telling me you were pinching them. Reminding me of how I always told you I liked playing with my own nipples whenever I masturbate.

Oh yes. I remember your nipples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment